Due to the high moisture content and organic content of kitchen waste, its traits and odors will have adverse effects on environmental sanitation and damage, and it will easily breed harmful substances such as pathogenic microorganisms and mycotoxins. If the kitchen waste is mixed in domestic garbage for incineration or landfill disposal, it will cause a lot of waste of organic substances and oils. At the same time, due to the low calorific value of the kitchen waste and the high moisture content, it cannot meet the incineration requirements of domestic garbage. The dioxin is caused by insufficient combustion, and the high-fat and high-salt leachate in the landfill process is very difficult to handle, so the separate, harmless disposal and resource utilization of the kitchen waste is particularly important.
Food waste that can be processed:
1. Cooked meat and small bones, ribs, cooked poultry bones
2. Shrimp skin crab shell, fish bone fishbone, melon skin core
3. Vegetable leaf rhizome, leftovers leftovers, etc.
4. Food waste that is not suitable for disposal:
5. Uncooked and chopped pig bones, cattle and sheep bones, bones, tubular
6. Leg bones (noisy during handling and easy to get stuck in the cutter head)
7. Uncooked animal leather (such as pigskin, sheepskin)
8. High fiber plant skin residue (such as betel nut residue, mango kernel, corn cob, etc.)